BEFORE YOUR VISIT
To keep our occupancy to a minimum, we are limiting the number of people allowed in the salon at a time. Because of this, we will limit the number of stylists available on a given day, as well as the days and times they are working.
As licensed beauty professionals in the State of Illinois, we undergo over 1,500 hours of formal training before we receive our state issued license. We understand how to properly sanitize our workspace for the safety of our salon guests. We understand that the coronavirus is novel, and additional protocols that are in alignment with the CDC guidelines need to be supported.
Therefore, we will be implementing the following protocols in support of re-opening our businesses as soon as the State of Illinois authorizes: • Do not come if you feel unwell.
• Come in wearing a collarless shirt.
• Enter through the designated door.
• Salon guests are required to arrive wearing a face mask and must wear it at all times. We cannot perform services if your mask ties or loops behind your head. Your mask must loop around the ear. Your mask will get wet and stained with haircolor. A disposable mask is recommended.
• Please call the salon upon arrival, and remain in your vehicle until you are notified when it is acceptable to enter.
• Please arrive alone, no guests are allowed to enter the salon with you.
• Please do not bring any personal items, (Coats, Laptops, etc.)
• All salon team members and guests will have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- In order to receive your service, you and our stylists must not exceed a temperature of 100.4 F.
- If our stylists fail our temperature check, the stylist will be sent home and all their service appointments will be cancelled and rescheduled.
- If you fail our temperature check, you will not receive your service and will have your service appointment rescheduled for a later date.
• Salon guests must sanitize their hands upon entry into the salon.
• Salon guests must also wash their hands before their service begins.
• Salon services will only be performed when both the stylist and client are wearing a face mask.
• Social distancing guidelines will be honored with the exception of you and your stylist.• Salon team members will sanitize and wash their hands before and after each client service.
• Each styling station will be wiped clean with a disinfectant before and after each appointment.
• Freshly disinfected capes, linens, tools, implements, and brushes will be used for each client.
• Bring your own water (it must be sealed) and there will be no eating on the premises. We will not be serving beverages or providing reading material at this time.
• All retail products will only be handled by a staff member.
• We are temporally suspending styling services, be prepared to leave the salon with damp hair.
** We reserve the right to turn away any client if they arrive looking unwell. Passing our temperature check does not guarantee your service appointment. As it is known, those who may be infected with COVID-19 do not always show symptoms or signs of a low grade fever. In this case, we would reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Your appointments are very important to Redefined Beauty Bar & Salon, as they are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request a 24 hour notice for cancellations.
We will also be asking every client when scheduling their service appointment, that they provide us with a credit card to keep on file. This will allow for a “Contactless” checkout, and updates to our cancelation policy will be listed below.
•To book a service appointment, you must provide a credit card to be kept on file for a “Contactless” experience. Gratuity and retail can be added to your account upon check out.
•If you cancel your appointment prior to 24Hrs, there will be no cancelation fees.
•If you cancel for any reason within 24hrs, there will be a 50% cancelation fee of your estimated service total.
-You will receive the estimated cancelation fee as a credit towards your next service, as long as the service is rebooked within 7 days. (Per availability, This does not guarantee you will receive a service within a week)
-On your third cancellation, you will be charged 50% of your estimated service total. No credit would be given.
•If you are refused service due to failing our temperature check upon arrival, we will waive our cancelation fee and your service appointment will be rescheduled for a later date. (Per availability)
•If you are a “No Show” to your scheduled service appointment, you will be charged 100% of your estimated service total.
If you have any questions about our updated policies and guidelines, please reach out to us. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this time of uncertainty. We will get through this, together, one step at a time.Sincerely, Your Redefined Team